Signature Meditation & Yoga Retreat at the Chopra Center
Note: some links in this post may change after the November 2015 event.
Seduction of Spirit: Living on Purpose
Special Package Offer*:$4200 and Save over $600!**7 nights at Omni La Costa Resort & SpaOctober 31 thru November 7
Exclusive Healthway66 Special**Only 1 package left – GONEIf interested in a similar deal in the future, email email@example.com
**Retreat tickets available for $2675 at Chopra.comCurrent Omni at Carlsbad rate is $259/niteSignature Room with 2 queen beds [$317.70/nite incl. tax & fees]Total value $4898.90, check-in October 31 & check-out November 7Event provides 5 lunches and 5 dinners; travel and all other expenses NOT included
Featured Speakers for November 2015
The Chopra Center at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa
Join Deepak Chopra, Jean Houston, Neale Donald Walsch, Maya Tiwari, and Rupert Spira November 1-7, 2015 in Carlsbad, California near San Diego. Click here for more event details
DEEPAK CHOPRA MD, FACP, founder of The Chopra Foundation and co-founder of The Chopra Center for Wellbeing is a world-renowned pioneer in integrative medicine and personal transformation, and is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism. He is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians and a member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.
Maya established the Wise Earth School of Ayurveda in 1981, with the vision of restoring the long lost Inner Medicine® principles and practices of Ayurveda, known as sadhana. Wise Earth is the first school for Ayurveda education in North America, through which Maya has personally trained hundreds of practitioners from a vast geographical area. A very select number of Wise Earth Master Teachers, personally trained by Maya, now serve on the School’s faculty.
Jean Houston, Ph.D., Chairman of the Board for the Jean Houston Foundation, is a scholar, philosopher and researcher in human capacities; one of the principal founders of the Human Potential Movement; a past president of the Association of Humanistic Psychology; and instrumental in the development of the new field of Social Artistry.
Author of The Transparency Of Things, Rupert Spira conducts meetings in the U.S. and Europe on the Essence of Non-Duality. From an early age Rupert was deeply interested in the nature of Reality. For twenty years he studied the teachings of Ouspensky, Krishnamurti, Rumi, Shankaracharya, Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta and Robert Adams until he met his teacher, Francis Lucille, thirteen years ago. Francis introduced Rupert to the teachings of Jean Klein and Atmananda Krishnamenon and, more importantly, directly indicated to him the true nature of experience.
Neale Donald Walsch is a modern day spiritual messenger whose words continue to touch the world in profound ways. With an early interest in religion and a deeply felt connection to spirituality, Neale spent the majority of his life thriving professionally, yet searching for spiritual meaning before experiencing his now famous conversation with God. The Conversations with God series of books that emerged from those encounters has been translated into 37 languages, touching millions and inspiring important changes in their day-to-day lives. In order to deal with the enormous response to his writings, Neale has created several outreach projects, including the CWG Foundation, CWG for Parents, Humanity’s Team, the CWG Helping Outreach, and The Global Conversation — all accessible at the “hub” website www.CWGPortal.com, and all dedicated to help the world move from violence to peace, from confusion to clarity, and from anger to love.
Nov. 2015 – Living on Purpose
At this once-in-a-lifetime, 7-day Seduction of Spirit event, under the guidance of these world-renowned thought-leaders, you will:
- Gain a clear sense of direction and purpose for your life – by tuning in to the voice of your soul which will always lead you to fulfilment and joy.
- Give up striving to fulfill desires by sheer force of will – and tap into your deepest potential to instead manifest them with effortless ease.
- Release limiting beliefs – to uncover your innate gifts and talents and unlock your highest potential.
- Shed layers of accumulated stress – and let go of other spiritual blocks, including resistance, anxiety, depression and worry.
- Start or deepen a meditation practice – so you can remain deeply connected to your true self even after you’ve returned to your daily life.
- Discover answers to your soul’s deepest questions – Who am I? What do I want? and What am I here to do?
Healthway66 Blog: Seduction of Spirit, Day-by-Day
- Day 1 – The Law of Pure Potentiality
- Day 2 – The Law of Giving & Receiving
- Day 3 – The Law of Karma or Cause & Effect
- Day 4 – The Law of Least Effort
- Day 5 – The Law of Intention & Desire
- Day 6 – The Law of Detachment
- Day 7 – The Law of Dharma or Purpose in Life
- Day 8 – Living on Purpose
- Recap – The Law of Pure Potentiality
Unable to attend in November? Be sure to make plans for 2016!
April 1-7 at the Ritz Carlton, Kapalua on Maui
July 10-16 in Carlsbad, The Chopra Center at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa
About the Chopra Center
The Chopra Center, founded in 1996 by Deepak Chopra, M.D. and David Simon, M.D., is the premier provider of experiences, education, teacher trainings and products that improve the health and wellbeing of body, mind and spirit. Click here to learn more.