The discovery of “Living on Purpose” through contemplation, meditation and yoga
“Annie’s Song” by John Denver (3d Beautiful) [3,140,823+]
Published on May 2, 2012 – Karen Hope Sheraton
Seduction of Spirit Meditation/Yoga Retreats
These signature events of The Chopra Center offer the opportunity to step away from the noise and busyness of your daily life and through meditation, yoga and immersion in the Seven Spiritual Laws of Success bring into crystal clear focus what you’re here to contribute and who you really are. Learn more about Chopra Center programs – Gene Marie Kennedy experienced the thrill of attending the event in November 2015 and shares her insights at Healthway66.com.
Living on Purpose – November 2015
- Gain a clear sense of direction and purpose for our lives – by tuning in to the voice of our souls which will always lead us to fulfilment and joy.
- Give up striving to fulfill desires by sheer force of will – and tap into our deepest potential to instead manifest them with effortless ease.
- Release limiting beliefs – to uncover our innate gifts and talents and unlock our highest potential.
- Shed layers of accumulated stress – and let go of other spiritual blocks, including resistance, anxiety, depression and worry.
- Start or deepen a meditation practice – so we can remain deeply connected to our true selves even as we integrate the practice into our daily lives.
- Discover answers to our souls’ deepest questions – Who am I? What do I want? and What am I here to do?
Interested in a future retreat? Click here for details on the upcoming retreats in 2016
Healthway66 Blog:Seduction of Spirit, Day-by-Day
- Day 1 – The Law of Pure Potentiality
- Day 2 – The Law of Giving & Receiving
- Day 3 – The Law of Karma or Cause & Effect
- Day 4 – The Law of Least Effort
- Day 5 – The Law of Intention & Desire
- Day 6 – The Law of Detachment
- Day 7 – The Law of Dharma or Purpose in Life
- Day 8 – Living on Purpose
- Recap – The Law of Pure Potentiality